I'm back, and back where I was too.
Haven't posted in a while, of course, and was thinking of calling the whole thing off. Then an episode happened. Was walking back from a gig in town, accompanying the female student with whom I had attended (as part of a course I teach her on), to ensure her safe return home. It's late, and I felt responsible.
Two blokes came walking towards us, and one of them hollered to me. "Hey! Are you two lesbians?... do you lick each other's muffs? Eh? Go on, go at it..." All I could muster was to tell him to fuck off. I should have asked him if he was surprised, with him as the alternative. I should have kneed him in the bollocks. I should have slapped him. But no. And I felt totally humiliated. I can put up with it... I'm used to it... but it always embarrasses me that I don't respond more forcefully. And tonight I felt so very angry that he had subjected my student to the abuse.
I will not teach this course again. I just won't. IQ can kiss my arse if she thinks I will. She has no power over me any more.
Here's to standing up.
May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
viagra on line viagra and alternatives does watermelon have viagra effect viagra prices negative effects of viagra viagra for cheap viagra prices herbal viagra reviews viagra soft tabs get viagra what does viagra do low cost viagra viagra free sites computer find buy viagra now
It's interesting to see just how pervasive memory has become in our every day lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB jack, haha. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much more afforable memory has become as of late...
Gahhhh, I shouldn't be moaning and groaning. I can't make it through a single day without my R4 / R4i!
(Posted on Post4i for R4i Nintendo DS.)
Dear folkvangr blog author,
As an employee of Bloggingbooks, I am looking for enthralling, informative and clearly legible blogs, and I discovered yours.
Bloggingbooks publishing house, which is a trademark of the scientific publishing house known as SVH Verlag, is actively looking for new authors.
Would you be interested in publishing your blog posts in book format? I would be pleased to discuss the publication possibilities that are offered by Bloggingbooks.
You will find basic information about Bloggingbooks concept by visiting our homepage: bloggingbooks.net.
Of course, I would be pleased to provide you more information and to answer your queries by e-mail.
contact email: m [dot] gorbulea [at] bloggingbooks [dot] de
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/lipit0r]buy atorvastatin canada
[/url]lipitor price in malaysia
price lipitor cvs pharmacy
prices on generic lipitor
buy lipitor spain
where to buy atorvastatin
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/buyamitriptyline/sydney-order-amitriptyline]buy amitriptyline for dogs
[/url]buy endep online Melbourne
buy amitriptyline 25 mg online Melbourne
buy amitriptyline 75 mg australia
buy endep 10 mg australia
buy amitriptyline 25 mg uk
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/buy-endep-25-mg/]order endep 75 mg uk
[/url]amitriptyline 10 mg tab udl
buy endep 10 mg australia
london purchase amitriptyline 10 mg
Sydney purchase endep 25 mg online
london purchase endep 25 mg
[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]order Sustiva
[/url] purchase Sustiva 200 mg
buy Generic Sustiva 600 mg online
Sustiva 200 mg
[url=http://amoxicilline.webs.com/]acheter Duphamox en ligne
[/url][url=http://acheter-amoxicilline.webs.com/]amoxicilline kopen zonder recept
[/url] amoxicilline et ultra levure
amoxicillin in the uk
amoxicilline acide clavulanique biogaran
Bearieoccaxia xaikalitag plexonegnappy [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] hokprothe http://gusannghor.com dedodejoumn
Post a Comment