I learned things at school,
Like: internal organs do not move inside you.
Knitted together, they stay where they were put
and do the job for which they were designed.
I learned things at school,
Like: before we knew what we know now,
there were other explanations,
and they were wrong.
I learned things at school,
Like: every action
has an equal and opposite reaction,
so the world stays balanced.
I have learned things in the world,
Like: my organs can move.
My stomach dances, and my belly wanders and makes me crazy,
not the jobs for which they were designed.
I have learned things in the world,
Like: there isn't always an explanation for everything,
a right or wrong one,
despite what They would like you to believe.
I have learned things in school,
Like: love is not an action,
but it causes imbalance nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment